LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Guy's
I am painting my door panels and dash pad and have an issue

Anyone know of a fabric plastic paint or Stain that closely matches the Spice color...the spice has a reddish hue to it....
The camel color is way off and I would like to get things as close as I can in coloration

Thank you

manicman1

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Hey Bobby

Yep we moved the Nashville late December...my wife had a job offer that she couldn't refuse so here we are...we really like the area...and are pleased

The Scrambler project is almost finished. It is still back in charlotte getting the finishing touches...the bumpers and roll bar are now painted and installed and the AC system I picked up is being tested and installed...the blower motor on it was locked up so now am searching for one of those little buggers...it appears the motor dimensions are different depending on which outsource company that built the under dash units...once we have that guy painted motor replaced and installed and of course the door panels painted I will be heading back there to pick it up and haul it back to Nashville and start the shakedown cruise on it

I will be posting a start to finish build thread on it soon…showing it along the way…I did a total frame off..

How have you been?