Exterior Width of Parking / Turn Light

TXJEEP

Legacy Registered User
City
Denton
State
TX
Can someone please help me with the total light housing width for the front parking turn fixture? I have the dimensions of the cutouts but got rid of the housings to be replaced later. Now I am thinking of something aftermarket LED but need to know what fits. I cannot get to the grill for the next few days as I sent it out.

Thanks

TXJEEP

Legacy Registered User
City
Denton
State
TX
WOW! 64 views but nobody has a tape measure:P I could still use some help on this if anyone knows.

Thanks

walkerhoundvm

Typical Know-it-all
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
I tried looking for a spare parking lamp yesterday, but couldn't seem to find it to get a measurement for you. Not a hard question to answer, just takes a little effort :)

ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
WOW! 64 views but nobody has a tape measure:P I could still use some help on this if anyone knows.

Thanks
I'd love to help, but my turn signals are deep in a box in the attic due to the rebuild in progress, and my other turn signals look like this:

Turn Signal.jpg

And This:

Overlander.jpeg

xatu40

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
DeBary
State
FL
Hope this helps. Looks like 4 3/4" when looking straight on. My picture taking skills are lacking with a ruler in one hand and the phone in the other.
Front Turn Signal.jpg

Spieg

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Aurora
State
CO
Can't find my originals, but the Crown replacements mic at 4.8" (includes the plastic lens that wrap around the sides).