• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Fall Hot Springs Scramble

What date due you prefer?

• Total voters

Gscram

Scrambler Junkie
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Brandon
State
MS
Several of us from Louisiana talked about having an informal Fall event at Hot Springs. The dates to be considered are October 28-30, November 4-6 or November 11-13. Any and all are welcome. If you would like to attend please let me know.

Scott Mine

Legacy Registered User
City
Arnaudville
State
LA
Fall Event

I think any in Nov would be better for me. But still all depends on my schedule at work at that time of the year.

Thanks

zero2wow

SOA old xprez...
Lifetime Member
City
Vancouver
State
WA
Go for it all!!!
What are the chiggers like that time of year?? :D :D
z

dadscj8

SOA Charter Member
City
Tucson
State
AZ
Interested...

I might be interested in Oct or Nov, it kind of depends on when i end up getting my bigger axles, keep us posted.

Stouttrout

Registered Jeep Nut
City
Sour Lake
State
Tx
I will probably be in. What is the weather like up there at that time. I have been in early Oct and it is awesome up there. The leaves actually turn colors. Not just shrivel up and fall off. :D

scott anderson

Old age Mutant Ninjaneer
City
Paragould
State
ar
i am in....even if it will cut into my bowhunting...i will be there..i am the one bitching about june...so i have to show u

RandyLL

1 Long CJ
City
Highland
State
IL
I migh be interested if its a holiday weekend (out of vacation days). When's Veterans Day.

lascrambler

lascrambler
City
Pagosa Springs
State
CO
Fall Scramble

November'd be best for me. What about Vet's day? I'll have to work Saturday, but am off Sunday and Monday. The week ends on either side would work too.

jpdeuce

Basic User
City
Houston
State
TX
I hardly know what's going on next week, let alone in the fall...so just remind us when it gets closer and I'll see...I definitely think I am game...but who knows.

Throttle

Throttle
City
Youngsville
State
La
Hot Springs In the Fall

Hey guys,
Fall time is my favorite time, its starting to get cool out. As far as the dates the first weekend would be the best time for me, but it really does not matter I still have vacation set aside. Please post the confirmed dates ASAP, so I can schedule time off. C-YA Throttle

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
I won't have any time left to come, but here's an idea-

Post a poll and offer 2 or 3 weekend choices and see what makes.

That way you can get some commitments.

Dang, it would be fun to come over that way again...... :(

scramblinokie

High Tech Redneck
City
Tulsa
State
Ok
Sounds good to me. Just 5 hrs away and wheelin with those Louisiana boys
again. Hell yes...count me in :cool:

taildragger

Bow Hunter
City
Norman
State
OK
I'm game if I can get away from school for long enough to make it worth while. If you could make it late October that would be great so I ca bowhunt during the start of the rut :D

Cincyjeeprs

CJ-8 Member
SOA Member
City
Cincinnati
State
Oh
Would you mind a couple Indiana/Ohio boys? We missed the national in June. Haven't voted, don't have a preference.

Gscram

Scrambler Junkie
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Brandon
State
MS
Yanks

We always look forward to meeting our cousins from north of the Ohio River. You are most welcome. If you need directions and suggestions for accomadations please lets us know. Most of all vote for the weekend you prefer.

Cincyjeeprs

CJ-8 Member
SOA Member
City
Cincinnati
State
Oh
Thanks. We were there last year for the first national scramble. Couldn't make it this June because of a job change. Me likey fall weather. :)

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
As of now looks like Nov. 4-6 will work best for us. I got a new truck (2005 2500HD Duramax/Allison) so we should be able to bring two of our Scramblers to Hot Springs for the Fall Scramble.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Just wondering when we are going to officially set a date for the Hot Springs Fall Scramble??????? We have some other things that maybe going on around that time frame and need to get everything lined out.