• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Father’s Day-

Ohnomobile

Gold Member
SOA Member
City
Hudson
State
FL
WOW, nice score. I took myself to the golf course, shot my best score in months, 76, 5 over par. My daughter took me to a movie and dinner and one son sent a nice Cubs polo (actually his wife) the other boy sent a text. All and all a great Father's Day.

Scott_P

Legacy Registered User
Silver Member
City
Benzonia
State
MI
It might sound crazy, but I got a long overdue weekend in my shop! Been months since I have had the time to do any Jeep projects in the shop between a huge house project and covid crazy work load in our surveying business....so I swapped a set of Rubicon axles under my wife's JKU! (Got them for a steal, but had to go to KY to get 'em... in the heart of bourbon country so that was a bonus!)

MikeV

Always learning
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Monroe
State
NY
This might sound really crazy but I told my sons I wanted to cook breakfast for them (it's my jam) and we all as a family eat together to start the day. They will be going to college soon and I only have a set amount of these high school mornings left. We took the scrambler into town and got ice cream like the little league days (now long gone) and we picked out some ribeyes and lobsters to grill up. When they asked me I told them for father's day I didn't want stuff this year I just wanted time. Best father's day I could ask for and I'm happy for all the fathers (or possible fathers?) had a great one too.