Fools on ice..go crash

Had a bad day !!
Driving like a fool on ice and lost it...hit a bank with the left front and it dun a 180 and turned over.Thanks to the other jeep and toyota that came by and got us on our wheels again. Put the battery back in and hit the switch and she fired up like new. (But the starter can't see the right side..not new)and the windshield hanging out. Top maybe cracked, not to say the right side needs work..Thats life then you die....Nobody hurt..Just had to releive myself........Thanks

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
AND IT'S STARTED!

Glad everyone was ok in yours and RJs,now look at it this way guys,now you just have a good head start and a reason to "HAVE" a trail rig with a krylon paint job! Welcome to the "ROLLOVER CLUB"-JC;)

Last edited:

1BADCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Silver City
State
NM
Hey (your name here),

Bummer. Sorry about your bad luck there. I better find some wood to knock on or I'm next.

Hi Dan
Hay as long as you don't act like a fool you will be alright, but knock on that wood anyway...better yet just Pray

Hi JC
Don't know about the krylon paint job,,the last time i tryed that i had more runs than the Atlanta braves had this year.(The rollover club) thats one a wish i would have missed..Well guys its to get ready for church....see you

CJ8Rockcrawler

The FABLD 8
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Minneapolis
State
MN
Love the new avatar!!!

Bummer about the roll though. At least you could have been doing something fun like gnarly wheeling... :(

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
State
Tn
Elite Group

The one thing about our little Club is that it's an Elite group,You have to be in a rollover to Join, so not everyone can be a member,watching a rollover doesn't count or get you in!So see your in a special elite group of people and not only that you where in a Scrambler-even more points-Lets hear from the rest of you that are also members(an almost roll doesn't count,it has to be on at least one side,top or done a complete 360,and end over end counts as double points and end over end backwards counts triple points,I've been in several so i guess I'm still head of you!-JC:D

Last edited:

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
State
Tn
Number 1

Didn't say i was number one and don't won't to be! I'll leave it that to someone crazier than me.-Just said i guess i'm ahead of you in points,this is kinda like one of those rock crawling compitentions the less points you have the better you are! but to win you have to be at least in the game!-JC:D

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
State
Tn
ROLLED

Yep it counts as along as you were driving!-JC:D

Slpbear

Wyoming Scrambler nut
Roll Over Club

I am glad everyone is ok, those are scary enough. Dave

Hey JC How about a Police Car roll over does that Count, did it once during a training class. Dave:D

Dwain

Basic User
City
Baytown
State
TX
No Thanks!

Mules,
I was a passenger once and we flipped end over and ladedupsidedown in an 8' deep irrigation canal at about 60 mph. About 38 degrees (before we got wet) in a Ford Grenada no less. I'm a coward. I don't want to be in the club! LOL - Dwain

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
State
Tn
Yep Dave your in

Dave if you where driving it counts-JC:D

Slpbear

Wyoming Scrambler nut
Roll Over Club

My rollover was in a Police car during a pursuit/defensive driving course. Lerning to do 180's on ice and hit a dry patch in the pavement at about 50 mph. Thought I failed the course the instuctor just laughed and we tried it again and I made it with out rolling the second time. Dave:D

OK JC how about the lady that was with me, she was not driving but, it did land on her side, does she get to be a member ???
What do you think folks ?? YEA OR NA ??? :eek:
The members are growing....Its so nice not to be alone !!

dirtyjeep

I like it dirty.
City
Arlington
State
TX
My wife rolled my YJ on it's top on the trails. I have yet to roll but I've come really close though. It's probably my instincts that have kept me rubber side down.

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
State
Tn
ROLLOVER CLUB

Even though it landed on her side,she can't be a member,you have to be the CAUSE and in the drivers seat,however i guess with the number of "friends and spouses" that have been victims i guess they could start thier own club and name it "Victims of our spouses and friends rollovers" or "I'm a spose and i'm a survivor"-I have a friend that can refer at least 10 others to that club if they decide to form it-JC;)