Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
I had posted this in the "Whats on your work bench" thread and is was suggested to post it's own thread to find easier for some one looking so here it is.
20161004_142018resized.jpg

20161004_142028Resized.jpg

20161004_142048resized.jpg

20161004_154147resized.jpg

Two sources for the gas sturts

Napa Thanks to Raymond (Spankrjs) he sent me the numbers for the gas struts and they were the correct one and work good!!!!

NAPA Turbolift 819-5589

Manufacturers part# 5200-60

After getting the NAPA struts and finding they work another friend suggest I check out "Lift Support Depot" I did some checking and found the same "spec" strut there as well.

Lift Supports Depot

SE170P60N10S Gas Charged

Lift Supports Depot has brackets to fab things that may use gas struts (I was missing a bracket and got it from them) I suggest you check them out. You can also order struts by vehicle from there site. They are also less money from here.

don87401

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
I have no idea, it did not have any thing to Id it when I bought it. Just tried what Raymond said and it worked. I saw one similar to it and it was tagged Grizzly but it didn't have gas struts it had springs inside of tube, but it was the only other one I have seen with the sliding windows like mine. I don't know if others had the sliding windows. And my hatch had 2 holes in it where the other one had the Grizzly emblem attached in the same place.

Last edited: