Get out and Vote

BIG_Mark

Old Skool
City
Snohomish
State
WA
Democrats, Repub... or sorry.."GOP", Libertarians, whatever...

GET OUT AND VOTE TODAY!!!!

Otherwise you have not eared the right to complain about "the Gubment"

See you on the other side!

M

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Gotta love Oregon's system- it's all mail in or drop off. Voted yesterday. Hopeful, but....:rolleyes:

donaghy

CJ-8.COM owner
SOA Member
City
Lexington
State
SC
2 hours and 45 minutes later

finally got to do it..

whats everyone elses total time in and out?

for whatever insane reason, our district had less voting machines and less admin people running it this year than previous years despite insane growth and population in our immediate district. I can handle waiting in line for the privilidge to vote, but knowing that something had changed on the procedural part of it for the worse was a little frustrating.

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I meant to go earlier, but ended up going in at noon :eek:

Waited for one guy to get a ballot, walked right into a "booth" to fill it in.

Total time about 6 minutes. I was shocked. Guess living in the sticks is helpful sometimes. :thumbsup:

BIG_Mark

Old Skool
City
Snohomish
State
WA
I voted two weeks ago Snohomish County (WA state) is almost 100% mail in.

FYI if you have any problems at your poling place BE SURE TO CONTACT THE MEDIA or go here for contacts or call 1-866-OUR-VOTE.

If you have any problems call, whatever party you vote for you shouldn't have to deal with non working machines, or understaffed polling locations.
I suspect this will mostly be an inner city issue.

Lets hope this is all a non- issue tonight.

Cincyjeeprs

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cincinnati
State
Oh
Voted at 7:30 this AM.
Long lines.
We share a voting location with 4 precincts. Bad graphics. Don't know where to que. A single line in splits once you are in the big room. Our precinct is small for whatever reason. Someone came through and announced that if you were in Precinct xxx-b, you could bi-pass the long line and come right in.

Boy, you should have seen the dirty looks we got, passing up 100+ people.
In and out in 20 minutes, about 10 minutes longer than usual, but all of that was waiting for the line jump announcement.

My civil obligation is to VOTE.
My spiritual obligation is to PRAY for our elected leaders, regardless of Party.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Voted about noon. It took about 3 minutes, I had to wait on 1 person in front of me...my wife. I was the 1226th person to vote in my precinct.

groundworks3

now THIS is a fire pit!!!
City
Terre Haute
State
IN
we put the kids in the double stroller, walked 4-blocks, 1-waited outside while the other went in, and then vice versa, total time walking from our house, voting seperately, check-in, and out, and back at our door= 15 min TOPS:D , our precinct has it together, longest part is for me to check-in, (it always causes confusion, since there are 4-of us with the same name ;)

scott anderson

Old age Mutant Ninjaneer
City
Paragould
State
ar
i voted in arkansas last week...in ohio the week before that (same day as i registered there..listed my address as a parkbench)...voted in pennsylvania on an absentee ballot..

Cincyjeeprs

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cincinnati
State
Oh
scott anderson said:
i voted in arkansas last week...in ohio the week before that (same day as i registered there..listed my address as a parkbench)...voted in pennsylvania on an absentee ballot..
Better turn off your cell phone, there's a GPS in that.

They're coming to take you away, ah ha.:D

BOBCAT

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Louisville
State
Ky
Waited till the wife got home from work. It took longer to drive to the polling place than it did to vote. It might have been at the most of 3 minutes to vote.

Don

kohldad

SOA Member
City
Goose Creek
State
SC
Went by this morning before the polls opened but the line was already out and past the end of the school, figured 2 hours at least. Left work a little early and went back at 2:40 and only took about 10 minutes. I had called my wife to let her know the lines were just about empty so she showed up about the time I left. Lines were starting to pick up again when she finished about 5 minutes later.

It's kind of nice to have a voice in selecting my boss, 6 times removed.

Bugman

The Rubicon, my backyard
City
Pollock Pines
State
CA
Voted out here in Kali absentee ballot last week. What really peeves me is that even though we take the time to vote, all is done and over on the pres. race before our precincts close. Now that it's over...God help America.

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Ok folks, it's over and there's a couple hundred thousand other forums out there to talk politics on. Can we let this topic go here?

City
Aurora
State
IL
Boomer said:
He's not helping the offroad or shooting communities.

Watch for more land closures and infringements on the Second Amendment. :(
EXACTLY!!!!

This, Eric, is why these threads should NOT go away.