• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Gladiator

AJ2393

Scrambled in the Head
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
North Dighton
State
MA
The one I want is now built!! Abimelec designs built a regular cab gladiator out of a normal gladiator man, I love this thing!

I wish more manufacturers would build single cab trucks again. This is exactly what I would want if I was buying a modern gladiator truck. Looks like a more usable 6 ft bed on it too.

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Mt Holly
State
NC
My 2023 Gladiator order just now got assigned a VIN. Expectation of a December delivery. Will be interesting to see if That happens

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Mt Holly
State
NC
Well we had an interesting turn of events....

My 2023 order was pushed back considerably. I went from a build date of 11/10 to NOTHING due to shortages. My dealer said to expect it late January based on what he's seen. There's always a chance it could be built sooner but to not get my hopes up. This was last week.

While I wasn't necessarily in a rush of course the excitement was there to get another Gladiator (as mentioned earlier in this thread I had a 2020 when they first came out). I guess the Jeep Gods decided to step in.

My sister and her husband own a used car dealership and a local guy from their church brought them his 21 Gladiator for consignment a few days later. Only had 11k miles. Difference between it and what I ordered was the color of interior and the used one had the plastic front bumper. A deal was made.

A build thread will commence in the Other Jeep Builds thread here soon.
Day 1.jpg