Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Flagstaff
State
az
So during our third national, my wife mentioned that she liked that Postal that bigwalton has. I mentioned to her I knew where one was sitting and she asked me if I had tried to buy it. Well, no, but I fixed that. Overall, pretty good shape and bought it off a rural mail carrier 36F33632-9880-487C-8915-4B2088AD7D65.jpeg 7AABE55A-9803-4643-9DE6-2E2D3BA72BF4.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

FlagJeep

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Flagstaff
State
az
Welcome to RHD!

Is this one listed in the Postal register?
I doubt it, I will check this week at some point.

I remember looking through that register years ago and not thinking it covered that one

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Great Wife...and a nice grab...Did I mention you have a great wife !?:headbang:

Its also very cool to see what I think is the second original key tag number we have seen...or at least know of in the registery. I have number 94, with a same key tag as that. It would be cool to share the last 6 digits of the VIN to also see how close they are....:woot:

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI

Its also very cool to see what I think is the second original key tag number we have seen...or at least know of in the registery. I have number 94, with a same key tag as that. It would be cool to share the last 6 digits of the VIN to also see how close they are....:woot:
Key tag, blue cargo net, rear bumper, and side steps.

Most postals are probably lacking the majority of those.

FlagJeep

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Flagstaff
State
az

Last 6 digits 019744

Mancunian

Basic User
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bridgeport
State
WV
Nice, but i do know exactly what you have ahead of you.

Suggest you take some pictures of the inside and other Postal Specific items, mine was 'un-postaled' long ago but i wonder what it should have looked like compared to a LHD.

FlagJeep

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Flagstaff
State
az
Nice, but i do know exactly what you have ahead of you.

Suggest you take some pictures of the inside and other Postal Specific items, mine was 'un-postaled' long ago but i wonder what it should have looked like compared to a LHD.
Will take plenty of pictures. I do have the benefit of having a LHD to look at while working on it