• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Going to be a Scrambler owner again....

One ton

Legacy Registered User
City
Fredericksburg
State
Va
I hope. Found one this week and made an offer and the man took it. Its been in a barn for the last 16 years, runs and drives, so NO RUST :bacon: Well just a little in the windsheld frame. But tub is, well if we get it you will see. I think it has the original paint. keepin my fingers crossed. Hope to pick it up Friday afternoon. If so i will post up some pics.

gr8dain

Hater of Electronics
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Is it local or are you making a trip to get it?

One ton

Legacy Registered User
City
Fredericksburg
State
Va
Just around the corner from my house. my son seen it on his way home from school and got his grandmother to stop and he took afew pics and got the number, so i called and went over and looked at it. left and called him back the next morning he said no to the offer. so i asked him to hold it tell lunch time and my buddy went over and looked at it again and he said no way should it be in the shape it is in for one on the east cost. HE SAID YOU BETTER GET IT that you will never find another like it.It has a few things that need to be fixed, but just abought no rust.and it had a big 327 and 9 in rear. Just going to get it on the road and never do to this one what i did to the last one. did to much to the last one and did not get to injoy just a nice Scrambler to have fun with. so to finsh my story. I called and made him a offer over the phone as the man was at work, he said cash friday and it is yours. with not working it was a hard to spend money like that. wife said you better find a job ASAP. LOL

gr8dain

Hater of Electronics
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Well then nice score. And good luck with the job search.

One ton

Legacy Registered User
City
Fredericksburg
State
Va
Pics or it didn't happen! :rolleyes:
Well it happend it is home. Just a few pics, I will post up some more when we clean it up sat. It has a 64 to 67 327. And it has 121000 miles but was only drove 670 miles in the last 18 years
newscrambler002-1.jpg

newscrambler004-1.jpg

newscrambler023-1.jpg

newscrambler018-1.jpg

One ton

Legacy Registered User
City
Fredericksburg
State
Va
I will be selling the soft top hardware to get me hard doors and half hard top.
Just had to post a few more pics.
newscrambler017-1.jpg

newscrambler016-1.jpg

newscrambler006-1.jpg

keman

Basic User
City
Auburn
State
wa
327? Is that the infamous Nash 327 Vigilante? Or a Chevy motor? (Easy tell, valve covers are bolted through the top on the Nash.) Might say Vigilante on the side of the covers too.

My 67 Kaiser J3000 has the Nash 327 :-) lots of grunt. Hard to find parts. When you walk into most parts stores and say 327, they try to sell you Chevy parts.

One ton

Legacy Registered User
City
Fredericksburg
State
Va
few more pics. Can any one tell me what the softtop hardware is worth. I would like to sell it. Have doors to.
scrambler0617013-1.jpg

scrambler0617012-1.jpg

scrambler0617011-1.jpg

scrambler0617009-1.jpg

scrambler0617008-1.jpg

scrambler0617007-1.jpg

scrambler0617002-1.jpg

scrambler0617001-1.jpg

scrambler0617015-1.jpg