going to start restoration

City
wellsburg
State
Wv
I'm new to this, but I'm going to start restoration on my Scrambler. I'll do pics from day one. it's been sitting for so long. I'll be needing lot's of help from you all, I suspect. btw I'm in West Virginia. northern panhandle. Wish me luck. This should be a good way to get through winter.

rubclt

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Charlotte
State
NC
I'm new to this, but I'm going to start restoration on my Scrambler. I'll do pics from day one. it's been sitting for so long. I'll be needing lot's of help from you all, I suspect. btw I'm in West Virginia. northern panhandle. Wish me luck. This should be a good way to get through winter.

rubclt

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Lot of good information and people on this forum. Post up current pictures and a few details on your plans

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Take plenty of pictures. It might take longer than 1 winter to get it back together. Remembering how it all came apart and goes back together can be difficult after time passes

Pman

Busted Knuckles
LIFETIME
City
Mount Pleasant
State
SC
Dirty Bill- I'm excited to watch this. My Scrambler has been sitting in my garage for going on 3+ years and during Covid I FINALLY started picking at it. Most of the body work is complete and I'm doing my best to move on to paint, specifically shooting Raptor inside the cab (color matched like walkerhounddvm did with his). This weekend the wind blew like crazy, so I'll try to shoot it today. Good luck, and people like me will be here to give you bad advice. :P