got stuck today

City
reno
State
nv
our club did a run today-- had 45 rigs turn out-- and there is a frozen section of the trail that i just happened to slip into-- that was a nasty hole-- all locked up and couldn't go anywhere. had to use my axe to open up the hole a bit... had to get a winch from another rig sitting in the dirt-- otherwise, i pulled him to me, no the other way around.

jumbo grade, washoe valley, nv

mb

City
reno
State
nv
nothing wrong, we already ahd a club member in position and he winched us thru one at a time. my line came put to play later further up the trail. will try to post pix later.

mb

City
reno
State
nv
some more--- and big meats was not the answer-- a dude w/ 44 Boggers got swallowed as well...

and then i get to winch out-- thjis was a tight gully w/ a large ice shelf on the RR tire, so fwd was a no go, and it was up hill about 30 degrees, off camber 30 degrees. t hanks to Warn! pix NEVER do the justice

dadscj8

SOA Charter Member
City
Tucson
State
AZ
Nice pictures but cold weather not my favorite, still, looks like you guys are at least wheeling!

City
reno
State
nv
yep, out west here we wheel year round-- we generally do a run every other w/e! no 'off season' claimed by some as an excuse not to take out the rigs for a ride.

mb