Guess What?

City
Snohomish
State
WA
I finally did it.

Traded the Jeep for a sweet 1994 Discovery. It's great.

Jeeping was fun, I loved my mildly lifted on/off road capable rig but didn't have one any more..
I Knew I couldn't get any cash for my pile of parts in the shape of a Jeep.

I traded it off to a cool cat named Graeme from Bend. New ride has linked suspension with a 2" Old Man Emu lift, lots of extras, EFI V8, Winch, a sweet roof rack where I can shoot at lions from when I'm in the outback on safari (ha ha ha).

ANyways I just wanted to drop by to announce the next phase in the life of my old rig.

I believe he is planning on turning it back into a more Jeep like (not bashed up) ride....on 42s :rotfl:

See you on the trails.

Mark

Manhattan

Legacy Registered User
City
Atlanta
State
GA
I still love the older Discos. A couple inches of lift and 32s... a full roof rack and an ARB... damn cool trucks. I had a '96 and did a handful of LR rallies and a bunch of other 'wheeling. I LOVE how the driver/passenger sit - so much higher and more upright - awesome for 'wheeling.

And as a former Jeep guy, you're probably well prepared for all the mechanical failures in your future. :)

zero2wow

SOA old xprez...
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Vancouver
State
WA
:shrug: I can't believe it... :crazy:

Very family friendly your new Dico94...:thumbsup:

I'd love to be around when you wheel that...

enjoy bro,

z

Pathkiller

Legacy Registered User
City
Lorton
State
VA
Congratulations, I guess. Land Rovers have been depreciating like stones lately, you can pick up a 2002 Discovery for under $4K easily. Don't seem to recall Scramblers depreciating much in the past few years...

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
I looked into a Defender 90 a few times. Man those things have not come down much in price. Would still love to get a soft top one. But I am not willing to part with eithrr of my old rides to get one and my wife won't let me get rid of the expedition for one either.

zero2wow

SOA old xprez...
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Vancouver
State
WA
Hey Mark,

I thought I would post a picture of you waving goodbye at yourself with your precious 8:crazy:

love you man :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: