Hallmark to sell 1982 Scrambler X-mas Ornament!!!!

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Chester
State
Ma
Did you all see the 58 power wagon fire truck as well? Both on my wish list now.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Looking for the Power Wagon, I saw they have a '70 Torino coming out, gotta put that on my list as my first car was a '70 Torino.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
That scrambler ornament has been out for some time. My wife found it several years ago on sale somewhere after Christmas sales

masscj2a

LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Chester
State
Ma
They said coming July 13, 2019. That's the day before my birthday. Hope they have some by then.

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Cool. I will try to get one for my birthday (in July as well). And then hang it somewhere for the rest of the year until the tree goes up.

masscj2a

LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Chester
State
Ma
Yeh, going to hang my two, yes two, off the Srambler plate certifiable made me, which hangs just below my Srambler print. Free shipping if I buy two and the power wagon. 😁

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
That scrambler ornament has been out for some time. My wife found it several years ago on sale somewhere after Christmas sales
Are you sure? Mike Starkbaum said the Halmark people came out to his place to take measurements on one of his stock scramblers about 2 years ago.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
My wife is out of town. I texted her and she said it is green with the tree in the back of the bed, so I'm not going to argue with that. It's up in a box in the attic so I guess we will go with that. :(

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
My wife is out of town. I texted her and she said it is green with the tree in the back of the bed, so I'm not going to argue with that. It's up in a box in the attic so I guess we will go with that. :(
No worries. I just didn’t know. Definitely not sure it’s new... someone in my local Jeep club works at hallmark and sent it out to the whole group.

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Heck, I’ve been making those out of HotWheels for a few years now. But the detail on this Hallmark one looks fantastic, I’ll be ordering a couple!

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Heck, I’ve been making those out of HotWheels for a few years now. But the detail on this Hallmark one looks fantastic, I’ll be ordering a couple!
I have some dupes that I planned to do this with. Just haven’t had the nerve to screw an eye hole screw into them yet