Island Jeeper
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Drummond Island
State
MI
Happy Birthday, Jersey! May many more jeeps come your way!

jak inc

I H8 RUST!
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Merton
State
WI
Happy Birthday Jersey! Hopefully you are spending the day out on a pick or at least working on a Jeep. Have a great day!

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Thanks Ya'al...yup today is the day and its normal monday work day at my non-jeep related day job and its pouring rain and 35 degrees out..not exactly a winner. :)

The first 2 hours of my birthday were pretty crazy tho...and would have eventually made a post about this but you can see how behing I am. The M715 had a little incident last night involving no ebrake and a friend forgetting to put it in gear :eek:

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Thanks Ya'al...yup today is the day and its normal monday work day at my non-jeep related day job and its pouring rain and 35 degrees out..not exactly a winner. :)

The first 2 hours of my birthday were pretty crazy tho...and would have eventually made a post about this but you can see how behing I am. The M715 had a little incident last night involving no ebrake and a friend forgetting to put it in gear :eek:
You need a better gear head friend! That sucks!!

cb

JeepScrambler

CJ-oholic
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Claflin
State
KS
Happy birthday buddy! Got a few new IPA's stocked in the fridge for you to try next time you get out this way!

Sent via signal flare

zero2wow

SOA old xprez...
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Vancouver
State
WA
Happy birthday jersey,
I hope its 1 of your better years! How did you celebrate?

Last edited: