certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I have to be up and out early tomorrow to bring the little one to Boston Children's Hospital (she is fine, just a checkup).

Because of that, I will not be able to see what is going on and wanted to wish a very happy birthday (early) to a good (old) friend.

Here is my advice: Have a great day, may the weather be clear, may you acquire many parts/Jeeps (apparently not from LA or MO, can't remember which... as they are not wanting you to take any more Jeeps from there), sell what you can, and I will talk to you hopefully tomorrow night when I return home.

My recent recollections from what I have seen here... May your dreams include NOS AT-Trackers (not for $2500), 15x8 chromes/whites in NOS, perfect center caps. Full size rarities and Jeep show trophies, very large/deep(long) NOS oil/temp gauges, hard top snubbers, 1x/2x/3x IPAs, along with OEM slightly used parts, mostly of the fender/windshield frame/interior rare off model kind, along with low mileage, owner, little old lady owned rigs and plenty of well wishes and plenty of good friends adding in what they like/know about you.

Happy Birthday Eric and enjoy the day.

cb

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Heppy Birthday Eric. I hope you get to play with your Jeeps then enjoy a nice frosty beverage today!

BRKLYNZ28

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
🎉🎊🎉🎉happy birthday🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

Sent from my SM-N910P

b2esq

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Glen Allen
State
VA
Happy Birthday, big guy...

And I hope you get all of those part. That way I can buy them from you. [emoji41]

AJ2393

Scrambled in the Head
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Westport
State
MA
Happy Birthday Eric! May the greatness of the day convince you to sell me ones of those beautiful J10 sportsides that you have tucked away. If not, Happy Birthday anyway.

Jambo

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cincinnati
State
OH
Happy Birthday, JJ! I went scrounging the backroads and interwebs looking for an NOS Eric, but evidently you're even rarer than a set of gold stripes!

Enjoy the day and a beverage!

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
I have to be up and out early tomorrow to bring the little one to Boston Children's Hospital (she is fine, just a checkup).

Because of that, I will not be able to see what is going on and wanted to wish a very happy birthday (early) to a good (old) friend.

Here is my advice: Have a great day, may the weather be clear, may you acquire many parts/Jeeps (apparently not from LA or MO, can't remember which... as they are not wanting you to take any more Jeeps from there), sell what you can, and I will talk to you hopefully tomorrow night when I return home.

My recent recollections from what I have seen here... May your dreams include NOS AT-Trackers (not for $2500), 15x8 chromes/whites in NOS, perfect center caps. Full size rarities and Jeep show trophies, very large/deep(long) NOS oil/temp gauges, hard top snubbers, 1x/2x/3x IPAs, along with OEM slightly used parts, mostly of the fender/windshield frame/interior rare off model kind, along with low mileage, owner, little old lady owned rigs and plenty of well wishes and plenty of good friends adding in what they like/know about you.

Happy Birthday Eric and enjoy the day.

cb
ARKANSAS! He's banned from ARKANSAS!

But, since it's his birthday, I think we can make an exception.

Happy Birthday JJ!