Happy Father's Day!

jeffs396

mini Scrambler
City
NE
State
OH
Happy Father's Day to all of you Dads out there! :cheers:

And tell your own Father how much you appreciate him on this special day! :thumbsup:

Hope everyone gets to do something fun today...

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Started mine off in the garage getting the Scrambler situated for the drive down :thumbsup: Still lots more to do, but a good way to get it going.

Got Scrambler work, World Cup matches and the final round of the US Open all tomorrow along with father's day... SWEEEEEEET!!

Bugman

The Rubicon, my backyard
City
Pollock Pines
State
CA
I just got mine back from the paint shop! As you know, it started out with me picking up a postal top and doors last fall and having them painted. The shop paints them the wrong color :angry:but gives me a killer deal on painting the rest of the rig. :D So I picked it up yesterday and spent all day today putting things back together. All new door seals, glass with new gaskets, and all the little stuff to get it back together. I've still got a little left to do but man am I happy to be doing it! I'll get pics up soon as it's past midnight and I'm finally going to bed now. For Father's Day I'll be doing a little driving with the family. Life is good.

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I just got mine back from the paint shop! As you know, it started out with me picking up a postal top and doors last fall and having them painted. The shop paints them the wrong color :angry:but gives me a killer deal on painting the rest of the rig. :D So I picked it up yesterday and spent all day today putting things back together. All new door seals, glass with new gaskets, and all the little stuff to get it back together. I've still got a little left to do but man am I happy to be doing it! I'll get pics up soon as it's past midnight and I'm finally going to bed now. For Father's Day I'll be doing a little driving with the family. Life is good.
:thumbsup: Can't wait to see it!

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Had a good Father's Day. Moved a few things to the new place this morning, spent a couple of hours working on the Scrambler (Shifter mount and 4WD shifter), had lunch with my wife at McMennamins (Brewery...:cheers:), then some window shopping and a barbecue at the kids house. All in all a good day. Hope everyone else here had the same.