• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Happy Thanksgiving ?

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
With a lot of what’s going on in the world, wanted to say I’m especially thankful for family and friends and hoping for the best for all of those facing so much adversity right now.

Also thankful for this place, all the great people I’ve come to meet thanks to CJ-8.com and the great attitudes and respect that folks have on here. Truly a haven in the messed up interweb that we have now :eek:

And, for good measure, thankful for another bacon-wrapped turkey :huh: :bacon:
15CA5EE1-C7D2-46F0-98E5-B0DB2AAFA91E.jpeg

CJ7Pilot

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Yuba City
State
CA
Thanks BW, we're very thankful for this place as well! What a great group of people!

That turkey looks awesome... I'll have to try it next time!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! :cheers:

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
First peek for sticking in temp probe. The bacon cooks perfectly with the turkey and bastes it for you. Never have to mess with it ?

1F41D5CB-08B4-42A1-8046-A8D48DDB687E.jpeg

CJ8Rockcrawler

The FABLED 8
Lifetime Member
City
Minneapolis
State
MN
I'm thankful for this community and the support that you all provide to me and all members with various Scrambler projects and the recent losses that we've collectively been weathering.

This forum (and the administrators) are definitely the cream of the crop.

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving with Family and friends.

Kyle