Heart rate

CJ8LVR

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
City
Madison
State
AL
Anybody else get a little bit excited whenever they pass a post office just because they see Jeeps in the back lot?
Nothing real cool, just enough to elevate the heart rate a little bit.

I have a sickness. I need a support group.
Maybe I should join a Jeep owners club or something? :shrug:

That is all.
As you were.

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
I used to but now all they have here are the small bread boxes on wheels. No more Jeeps. :(

Pathkiller

Legacy Registered User
City
Lorton
State
VA
Same here, just the bread box on a Chevy S-10 frame, no more Jeep products. We live in a cul-de-sac and the mailman shuts the engine off at every mailbox. That's 7 starts/stops in our neighborhood alone. I can't imagine the punishment those poor things go through, and frankly I'm glad they're no longer abusing Jeep products!

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Same breadboxes here or rural carriers in all sorts of wierdness, one person that seems to be a substitute on odd days is in a V8 Ram one-ton.

There is a house in town though with a good size shop behind it that's got a handful of DJs sitting outside. I always get visions of my rat rod DJ project when I go past.

City
Pomeroy
State
WA
We only have rural carriers but one is a TJ and the rest are subaru wagons mainly. Though the one that is retiring has a nice SR5 toyota that he has built for off road use as his postal now that his subaru died..