Hello from SCWorm

SCWorm

hillbilly born-n-bred
City
Fort Mill
State
sc
It has been a long , long time since I visited with this group. As a matter of fact, I would be surprised if more than a couple members even remember me (I'm counting on BigWalton here :thumbsup:). But after I received my Happy Birthday email from the website today, I felt it only fitting to try and log in and say hello and happy new year to everyone.

I still have my black '81. here is a picture with my son, who was around 10 yrs old when I restored it. As you can see, he's grown a bit.

happy new year everyone
Jay

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Welcome back. Looks like you restored it right if your son in it was 10 when you did it. It's a beauty.

cdvcj8

It's Not My Scrambler
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
West Friendship
State
MD
Thanks for stopping in! Black with bling is my favorite. Hmm... Time to spend my Christmas Quadratec gift certificate to buy some stainless mirrors!!

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Thanks for stopping in! Black with bling is my favorite. Hmm... Time to spend my Christmas Quadratec gift certificate to buy some stainless mirrors!!
Why bother. Let's switch!

zero2wow

SOA old xprez...
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Vancouver
State
WA
Great picture! Don't be a stranger birthday boy...
: - } <

Sent from my SCH-I605

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I'm still around and definitely remember you, but I'm not on here as much as I'd like anymore... so I appreciate the shout out and love the pic!