Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
I am posting this link in an effort to help a fellow Jeeper. He lives in Moab and is a very active Jeeper. I have been on trails with him and he is a great guy. The first time I was on a trail with him I didn't even realize his disability, just noticed he didn't get out of his Jeep much. It was later I learned why. The link tells more about him and what he has done for the Jeep community in Moab. This is no scam, I know him personally, that is why I am taking the time help spread the word, and I have donated my self. Please help if you can, any thing will be a help. Thanks Don

http://www.gofundme.com/moabdave

PS I had asked permission from Bigwalton before posting this.

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I shared this out on JPFreek. When I was at EJS, I saw Dave at the raffle on Friday night and went to let him know I'd tried to help and gave him a JPFreek bumper and Freek dude sticker. He was very gracious and thankful and said he'd seen that JPFreek had shared it.

don87401

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
That was my goal, to just help get the word out. I think I at least helped a little. I had him as a trail leader a couple of times and thought highly of him, always had a good time on his trails. I thank you for your support both here and on JPFreek. I also thank any body else on here that has help out. I was hopping that they would have meet the goal by EJS but it didn't happen but they are getting real close so I think it is going to happen.

Again Thank You to everyone that has help to make this possible!!!

Don

cdvcj8

It's Not My Scrambler
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
West Friendship
State
MD
Almost there! A few more dollars will take it over the top!

don87401

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
Yep I just read the up date they under $1000 to go!!!!!! I think it will happen very soon!!!

Again thanks to everyone that helped.

don87401

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
Thank you everyone that helped! The following was posted today.

"Thank you to everyone that helped us with this!! We have officially met our goal!!! There are still some donations coming in, and we are so grateful for this! Any extra donations received will be used to purchase a set of ATV ramps to help us load, and unload David's chair, as well as maintain the Trackchair.

We will be ordering his chair this weekend, and it will, of course, be green!!

None of this would have been possible without all of you! Thank you all so very much!!!"

trach chair.jpg