Help Finding Sport Cage Mounts

breckwrecking

Narrow Tracker
City
Kittery
State
ME
I started ripping apart the interior to prep and repaint for rust control. I found out one of the forward sport cage mounts was rusted through. Does anybody know where I can find a replacement for this or do I have to scavenge old cjs?

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Do you have a picture of what you are referring to? Sport cages were normally on YJ's... so I am curious as to which mount you are referring to.

cb

breckwrecking

Narrow Tracker
City
Kittery
State
ME
I'll take a picture when I get home later. Just the mount for the rollbar that has the square nuts welded to it. I know some people refer to the bar as a sport cage vs roll bar.

breckwrecking

Narrow Tracker
City
Kittery
State
ME
The one under the tub is the one I'm looking for. Thanks for that link. I figured one of the major jeep suppliers would have it but I didnt know the actual name of the bracket.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Yeah, those aren't remade... not enough market for them I would imagine.
If EVERY single scrambler needed a replacement one of those, you are only looking at 50,000+ pieces... and the odds are probably only 10% need them.

Not sure if I have just the one, I can check.

cb

breckwrecking

Narrow Tracker
City
Kittery
State
ME
That's true. Let me know if you happen to find one, I can make the drive out to see you. I probably could use a few other parts as well.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I found this...

20200314_133814_resized.jpg

20200314_133805_resized.jpg

It would need some work on the side to replace that metal, but the rest is decent.

cb