CJeep

Scrambled
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Easton
State
CT
So, I was at a place for work, and spied this. I think I've seen them before on the internet, but I can't be sure. I have every intention of calling the shop owner and trying to buy it. (it's several hours away from me). But I need some idea of it's worth. Looks a but hacked up, but complete, and from what i could see, the body looked real good.

20130315_082020.jpg 20130315_081917.jpg 20130315_081859.jpg 20130315_081906.jpg

Thanks!

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Nice find. I bought a very rough one last year that runs for $300 if that helps. Same brown color almost. :thumbsup: :wave:

City
Hammonton
State
NJ
This one was mine. It was a promotional piece that was available through AMC dealers back in the day. I'm not sure I remember the name of the outfit that made it, but I think it was something like A.W. & Associates. I sold it for about $600.00. I thought it would bring more, but it really didn't generate much interest. It was a hair more than I paid for it.
100_0845-1.jpg

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
I would be happy to if I could. Don't know much about it other than it runs almost 40 mph.

Sorry I can't come up with any other info. If I can dig up anything Ill be glad to pass it on.