• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

High Performance intake for 1981 GM 2.5L 151 4 cylinder

ManyFacesofSchwinn

City
Rathdrum
State
ID
Is their a High Performance intake manifold made for the 1981 GM 2.5L 151 4 cylinder? Thank you. Barry

Clifford, Edelbrock, Offenhauser?

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
I know over the many years I had my AMC 150, there were more options for the GM 151. Seemed like nobody wanted to do anything on the AMC accept for Weber.

ManyFacesofSchwinn

City
Rathdrum
State
ID
You do realize that you used the words "high performance" and 151 4 cylinder in the same sentence don't you? just kidding. I think gearing is your friend in this situation.
I know it's a weak motor but can't bring myself to change it out. I'm not trying to make a hot rod, I just want a little better performance. Thank you very much for the tip. Barry

ManyFacesofSchwinn

City
Rathdrum
State
ID
Thank you. I did buy a Headman Header and have been researching the Weber Carbs. The intake is where I'm having trouble. I think Clifford makes one but can't find a part number so far. Barry