• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Holley Sniper on AMC 360

mwqpd11

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Coopersburg
State
PA
AMC 360 rebuilt with very mild cam (several years ago) Had an older Rochester 4 barrel on it. Had the Holley Sniper put on. Engine starts immediately and runs perfect. Throttle fully responsive. Feels like more power
I’m running 35s with 4.10 gears and a T176 4th gear 1500rpms. Hit the pedal and go. Very satisfied
Not much to see in the engine compartment. Added the HEI at the same time. Smooth idle at 750rpm
70305274-AAD0-4B05-9C2F-88EEE0E480C2.jpegC526B5FA-9C7C-449A-89F5-80EE83EC40B9.jpeg4064549A-6CCF-40B2-98EB-0AE26B803A87.jpeg

OGRES

Ramblin' Wreck
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Suwanee
State
GA
Love the tire and wheel combo!

Shrek

Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Saint Francisville
State
LA
How do you like the air compressor. Who did you get it from?

mwqpd11

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Coopersburg
State
PA
It is a York air compressor. Last owner installed it. I luv it. Jeep has a high pinion Currie Ford 9 inch. Compressor runs the rear ARB Have a line for air also with a small tank mounted under the rear floor

Shrek

Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Saint Francisville
State
LA
Thanks. I have been thinking about doing that on my other Scrambler.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I put a FAST EZ-EFI on the 360 in my Cherokee and moved it to the 401. Night and day difference over the Edelbrock carb I had. Love it.