• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Holly EFI Tuning on SBC 350

Fish81Scram

City
North Caldwell
State
NJ
anyone have any recommendations for dialing in a holly sniper EFI on a SBC 350? what idle what AFR.. i'm uinsg a progessive linkage.. what percentage for that?

thanks

-Greg

Chamba

Not obsessed: focused.
City
Vero Beach
State
FL
I actually found that bending the progressive linkage physically by about 45゚ helped with the sensitive throttle issue. Otherwise I relied on the self learning mode and it worked really well.

I had the FI Tech for about a year prior to my Holly and it was endless trouble. My Holly has been fantastic.

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
The progressive percentage is whatever TPS percentage it is when the secondary plates just start to open. Make sure to install the throttle extension arm(20-16) because the throttle will be way to sensitive otherwise. Some engines depending on the intake design are intolerant to the progressive linkage. I would run non-progressive to start with personally. The basic setting are good enough to get you going with their A/F settings. You can modify them after you stabilize things....