• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Honey Laredo Grab Bars Available

Kim Dawson

CJ-8 Member
City
Molalla
State
Or
Three Honey Grab Bars are done. One is on ebay. Maybe someone with skills can post the ebay pictures. Black ones still available, too.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Link to the eBay auction...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-CJ-CJ8...ash=item465ccb0d03:g:ok4AAOSw2xRYhvBn&vxp=mtr

The pics

sl1600-1.jpg

cb

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
Pretty. Looks very nice.

DeLuke

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Dallas
State
TX
Beautiful work. If I needed a honey one, I would definitely sign-up for that one.

The black version looks great on the Laredo I'm restoring. Will have to post a dash pic soon.

Kim Dawson

CJ-8 Member
City
Molalla
State
Or
Thanks for the comments and all donations appreciated. So far there has only been one person looking for the honey grab bar. Not that many 1985s in need I guess.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
GARNET! GARNET! GARNET! GARNET! GARNET! GARNET! GARNET! GARNET!

oh, you were saying?

LOL... can't wait to see it, loved the other one.

cb

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Thanks for the comments and all donations appreciated. So far there has only been one person looking for the honey grab bar. Not that many 1985s in need I guess.

And 1986s too :). Very nice work. Can't wait to see the remaining colors :cheers: