• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Hot Springs - any open passenger seats?

BurntOrange

Hook 'em Horns!
City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
Anybody gonna have room in the #2 seat on the trails for a Jeepless SOA National attendee? I promise I'll try my best to not let my burnt orange rub off on your rig if you are a fan of an opposing Big XII team.

txsbill

Legacy Registered User
City
Houston
State
TX
I'm full up, but I'll bring the kids Radio flyer and we'll pull you around behind us... ;) I doubt I'll be fun to ride with anyway, I'll probably be finishing it in the parking lot when I get there, so I don't know how anxious I'll be to scratch it all up.... :o

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
I plan to have a back seat in by then. If I do, it's empty at this point.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
SURE I HAVE EXTRA SPOT! MAY NEED SOMEONE TO PULL CABLE ANYWAY!

I WILL PROBABLY RUN 1 & 2'S FRIDAY TO GET SOME WHEELIN IN WITH MY DAD SINCE HE TAKING HIS 8 THIS YEAR. BUT WILL RUN 3'S+ SATURDAY.

THE ONLY COLOR YOU CAN WEAR WHILE RIDING IN MY 8 IS PURPLE!!!!! GO WILDCATS!!!!

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
I may have an empty seat also ;)

B

BritScrambler

I CALL SHOTGUN WITH JC!!!!!!!!!! :D :p

Sorry, Brian! Don't worry, I think there will be plenty of spare seats Bud! :D

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
State
Tn
BritScrambler said:
I CALL SHOTGUN WITH JC!!!!!!!!!! :D :p

Sorry, Brian! Don't worry, I think there will be plenty of spare seats Bud! :D

If i don't get my rear axle shafts in time i might need everyone to push me around while i rev the motor up-lol :rolleyes:

BurntOrange

Hook 'em Horns!
City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
Hmmm, JC's seat snatched away from me, have to pretend to like Kansas St to ride with Chiefwaho.... txsbill's radio flyer wagon is sounding better & better. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys. I'm sure I can convince someone for a lift with the promise of a cold Shiner Bock at the end of the day. :D

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
State
Tn
BurntOrange said:
Hmmm, JC's seat snatched away from me, have to pretend to like Kansas St to ride with Chiefwaho.... txsbill's radio flyer wagon is sounding better & better. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys. I'm sure I can convince someone for a lift with the promise of a cold Shiner Bock at the end of the day. :D

Hummmmmmmmmm do i smell a bidding war here?.......... :rolleyes:

Scrangler said:
Need A STRAP????

Everyone is out of Chromoly axles because of the rockcrawling series kicking off,i think i have a set coming that hasn't been induction harden yet,but i have a place across the river that can do it,may have to slip them an extra benny to get them done asap!- :eek:

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Burntorange, what size K-State Wildcat shirt would you need?
I might be able to round you one up?

WildTurkeycj8

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
City
richmond
State
va
Just a suggestion....you guys might want to ride with different people on different days.

Not only will you get to know more fellow scrambler owners better, but you will learn different things from each and you will get to experience how different rigs respond to obstacles.

I'm still hoping that they move my "work weekend" back one week so I can make it out there and ride with some folks, too.

Oh, yeah, and if you ride with JC or somebody else on the extreme trails, make sure you bring an extra pair of undershorts! :D :D :eek:

-Mike W

B

BritScrambler

WildTurkeycj8 said:
...Oh, yeah, and if you ride with JC or somebody else on the extreme trails, make sure you bring an extra pair of undershorts! :D :D :eek:

-Mike W

Don't worry, I rode along with my Buddy "BE4HMR" (Glenn) on the last day of Tierra Del Sol! He's NUTS! :D
IMG_0089.JPG

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
I love it.

The Big Chief owes me a case of cold brew due to his collegiate loyalties and our burnt orange friend needs a ride..

Oh the irony! ;)

Maybe you can gett Scramblinokie to give you a ride. He is an OSU guy, I think!

The Big 12 is at least represented.

[smack] cue the Tennessee/ A&M comments [/smack] :(

scott anderson

Old age Mutant Ninjaneer
City
Paragould
State
ar
JC..i got some axle shafts that i would let u borrow..but their only 30 spline...that wouldnt work with ur carrier?

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
TexasAg77 said:
I love it.

The Big Chief owes me a case of cold brew due to his collegiate loyalties and our burnt orange friend needs a ride..

Oh the irony! ;)

Maybe you can gett Scramblinokie to give you a ride. He is an OSU guy, I think!

The Big 12 is at least represented.

[smack] cue the Tennessee/ A&M comments [/smack] :(
uhh, Ed I didn't know I had to pay interest on our wager! I believe the wager was a 12 pack. What is your flavor anyways????? I need to get it sit out in the sun.

That Scramblinokie (Kevin) I believe is one of those Boomer Sooners! or whatever they call themselves!

BurntOrange

Hook 'em Horns!
City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
I will bring a couple extra pairs of boxers, wildcat purple & aggie maroon, just in case I lose control of my bodily functions while riding shotgun with some of the extreme rigs. :p

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
Jason,

My bad. It was a 12 pack. I just knew I had won! I have a wide palet of tasted for the brewed hops. Bud is fine by me for this event. Don't think you have Shiner Bock or Abita Amber Ale, so you can help support the sponser of the #8 car!

Brian,

Me and the ol' Chief don't worry about messing our dwrs. Must be a t-sip thing. :p

B

BritScrambler

BurntOrange said:
I will bring a couple extra pairs of boxers, wildcat purple & aggie maroon, just in case I lose control of my bodily functions while riding shotgun with some of the extreme rigs. :p
Riding with BE4HMR has trained me to be "Stump Broke" for this type of activity! Hey, Ed (Bill and Brian)....why don't you explain to the NON-Texans, what that means! :eek: :D Anyway, If I (at any point) become in doubt of myself, I will ask our 83 year old Prez for help. I'm SURE he will have an entire carton of DEPENDS with him at THAT age! :D

scramblinokie

High Tech Redneck
City
Tulsa
State
Ok
CHIEFWAHO said:
uhh, Ed I didn't know I had to pay interest on our wager! I believe the wager was a 12 pack. What is your flavor anyways????? I need to get it sit out in the sun.

That Scramblinokie (Kevin) I believe is one of those Boomer Sooners! or whatever they call themselves!

That would be "National Title Bowl Chokers" to you Texas, Kansas pukes.
And there ain't no orange in this house hold :eek: