Gscram

Scrambler Junkie
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Brandon
State
MS
For those of you that like to plan ahead, we will be having our annual fall gathering at Superlift OHV park in Hot Spring, AR the weekend of 11/8. The park opens on Thursday 11/7. All are welcome. This is a great time to enjoy the scenery, trails and fellowship.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Adams clan are planning to take 3 of our Scramblers.
Maybe 4 if we can get cousin Cory motivated.

Hope to arrive sometime Thursday Nov. 7, wheel Friday & Saturday, return home Sunday.

Who else is in?????????????????????

gaducker

Legacy Registered User
City
Newnan
State
ga
Is this park one where a fella with a new paint job can run the easy lines on all the trails or if you go here do you plan on body damage?????

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Room booked at the Knights Inn.

Our plans are to arrive Thursday Nov. 7, wheel Friday & Saturday, return home Sunday.
Maybe a short run Thursday depending what time we get in.

So for I am counting around 10 that are planning to make the trip.

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
I'm hoping to make it if i can get off, as of right now there are already 2 people off on vacation over that weekend and that is the max they will let off at one time, I'm going to call them this week and see if either one of them have moved or taken those weeks and will also ask the boss if any possibility for me to maybe slip a couple of days in on top of them if the work is slow............so as of right now i wont be able to make it unless boss tells me it shouldn't be an issue or one of the guys cancels their vacation for that week......will keep everyone posted.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Thought I'd bump this to the top!

My attendance is up in the air due to work. It will be a last minute call.

Dad and Clif plan to attend regardless of me. They should arrive sometime Thursday afternoon and will be staying at the Knights Inn.

Gscram

Scrambler Junkie
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Brandon
State
MS
I sure hope you can make it. JC will miss due to work. Will the guy from Kansas Rocks be coming?

cj8larry

Basic User
City
Arlington
State
TX
Our Jeep club here in the Dallas Fort Worth, Texas area, Lone Star Jeep Club, is having a run up there that weekend as well. Unfortunately I will have to miss this years run due to work. It could have been a two for one for me darn it. Superlift is probably my favorite place to wheel.

Gscram

Scrambler Junkie
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Brandon
State
MS
Time to Jeep up and tell us who is coming next weekend. So far I know that Russell, John Case, Ken and Cliff are coming. Who else?

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Found this quote on the LSJC forum:

"Arkansas Crawlers and they are going to be cooking lunch on Saturday. Hamburger and hot dogs for $4 to $6."

timothy

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
baltimore
State
oh
Wish we could go to this. I do want to visit sometime. Have fun & take pictures

Gscram

Scrambler Junkie
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Brandon
State
MS
Great Ken. Glad to hear you can make it. I talked with Gary and Debbie Nix and they are trying to make it. I haven't heard from Mike, but the re-grand opening may prohibit him from coming.