I let my daughter drive the Scrambler today.

ddavis

SOA Member
City
State
KS
On the way home from breakfast this morning, I decided to let my eighteen year old daughter drive the Scrambler. She had never driven the Jeep, or anything with a standard transmission before, but she got the hang of it rather quickly. Still there were plenty of jerky starts and killing of the engine, but the smile on her face let me know that she was having fun.:crazy: By no means am I ready to turn her loose with it, but it was a fun experience for both of us. We will have to do it again soon.

Life is good!:D

Attachments

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
NICE! :cool: Treasure those moments. Kids (and Grandkids) grow up soooo fast nowadays.

:wave:

ddavis

SOA Member
City
State
KS
IT'S OFFICIAL! She had fun! She put that picture as her profile picture and talked about it on Facebook, so it has to be good!

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
IT'S OFFICIAL! She had fun! She put that picture as her profile picture and talked about it on Facebook, so it has to be good!
You know about rule # 3 don't you: "If your daughter drives your Jeep and likes it , you MUST within 30 days start her own Jeep project" :bacon::bacon::bacon:

Rule #1 Wife must give blessing on FIRST Jeep.

Rule #2 You must finnish your first Jeep Project (This is a floating scale, Engine starting qualifies you.)

:wave: