I need a GOOD mechanic in Denver

kleinen

Basic User
City
Colorado
State
CO
Since the last guy that was working on my JEEP decided to step out of the JEEP fixin' business, I am now in the market to find a guy who does great work at an honest price...I think those two qualities should still exist...? Anyways, I would prefer the mechanic to be in the Denver Metro but I am willing to drive an hour or so out of the Denver Metro if required...so....does anyone know of a good mechanic.....?

Thanks!

-KElly

1BADCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Silver City
State
NM
Hey Kelly do you still have my phone number? I can tell you exactly where to go and you will find both. This is the only person other than myself that touches mine. Also if you are still in the same general place he isnt to far from you. If you dont have the number any more send me an email with yours and I'll call you.

kleinen

Basic User
City
Colorado
State
CO
Dan,

I have been meaning to call but things have been pretty hectic here lately. Anyways, my priorities have shifted from the mechanic to a suspension guy. I cannot remember who you said did you suspension work on you rig...but I would like to put on the same setup you have....so....I checked out your webpage (I like it!) and noticed you listed all of your modificaitons to your suspension...is that all that the company did or what did you have them do....

Thanks!

-KElly