Introducing my Silver Scrambler Restomod!

City
Lake Travis Hill Country
State
TX
I know a lot of you saw my thread as I was considering buying this Scrambler. It's mine now and in my current garage (we're building a new garage on our property.....to help with my car-buying addiction!).

1982 Frame-off Restored (Restomod). Probably too much stuff to list, but here are the highlights:
Slick Silver paint job, 383 Stroker w/ 4-barrel Edlebrock Intake and Holley Carb, 700R4 auto Transmission w/ Lokar floor shifter. Power Disc Brakes w/ Wilwood booster and master cylinder. Aluminum radiator w/ electric fans. 20" wheels w/ 20x15.5" Toyos. Dana 60 narrowed axles. Chevy 14-bolt rear, 4.56 gear ratio. Dana 300 transfer case. LED lights, power step rails, 12000lbs winch, poison spyder bumpers, metal cloak fender flares and rocker guards, GPS speedo, and much more.

To Do - EFI...I get too frustrated tinkering on carbs. I'll probably do a full 4-link & coil-over at some point in the future. Full cage. Not a whole lot else to do.

Loading up in Nashville:
Scrambler-in-Nashville.jpg

Tucked away in the garage for now:
Scrambler-at-home.jpg

My wife and I left around 4pm thursday, got there about 14 hours later. I slept an hour in the parking lot. Loaded it up, and headed home. Went through some nasty weather between Little Rock and Texarkana on the way home, but uneventful otherwise.