ISO Bulk head and half cab

Splummer

City
Pelham
State
AL
I'm looking for a nice bulk head and half cab if anyone has one for sale. 205-913-2054 is my cell if you want to give me a shout! Thanks

DeLuke

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Dallas
State
TX
I've talked to the Austin guy. There's a deal to be made there but the top needs some rivet repair (according to the seller) to the metal strip that connects to the windshield. Otherwise, I would definitely buy it.

ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Unless it is still for sale due to unwillingness to deal. I have no clue, have not called about it.

denzilm

City
Dodge City
State
KS
Just joined today and saw this thread. I've got a top from an 82 for sale. I would recommend a little fiberglass work around the doors where the rain channels are, but other than that it's in good condition. It's in Dodge City KS, but I often make trips through OKC on my way to Ardmore OK.

Attachments

Last edited:

93_Fummins

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Edmond
State
OK
Just joined today and saw this thread. I've got a top from an 82 for sale. I would recommend a little fiberglass work around the doors where the rain channels are, but other than that it's in good condition. It's in Dodge City KS, but I often make trips through OKC on my way to Ardmore OK.
You just had to add that last part (I'm in OKC).... What are you asking for it?

denzilm

City
Dodge City
State
KS
I'm asking $900 for the top, $200 for the bulkhead. FYI I'll be coming through OKC on Saturday late morning/early afternoon. If you're interested, send me a cell number or email address and I'll send you lots of detailed pics. Thanks, Denzil