• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

ISO Nutmeg interior

Cryslew2001

City
Tucson
State
Az
I am looking for the following for my 82 scrambler:

Nutmeg high back seats
Door panels
Sun visors
Center console
carpet

thanks in advance

Attachments

• 8103CCE4-E942-4210-91FB-CEC31DEB4C31.jpeg
    8103CCE4-E942-4210-91FB-CEC31DEB4C31.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 25

Kim Dawson

CJ-8 Member
City
Molalla
State
Or
If you need a leather covered steering wheel or grab bar, I can help with that.

Cryslew2001

City
Tucson
State
Az
If you need a leather covered steering wheel or grab bar, I can help with that.
Hi Kim,
I am not sure. I have a 1982 Scramble Renegade. I am not sure that is came with those. I am thinking they were only on the Laredo package? Do you know? I just picked this scrambler up and I am learning what’s what. Thank you for responding!

Kim Dawson

CJ-8 Member
City
Molalla
State
Or
The Laredo did have the leather covered wheel and grab bar. My 81 Laredo has nutmeg interior with nutmeg grab bar and black leather covered steering wheel. Some people upgrade to what they like. You have a base steering wheel. Renegades usually had the SS wheel with the slots in the spokes. I've been covering those wheels in leather and padding them for those who want an upgrade but don't have a Laredo. All depends on what you like or want. Because you have a black dash, a black leather covered renegade wheel and grab bar would look nice in my opinion. All depends on what you like. I've even covered a few base wheels in leather. Wheels just feel so much nicer with some padding and leather.

Cryslew2001

City
Tucson
State
Az
The Laredo did have the leather covered wheel and grab bar. My 81 Laredo has nutmeg interior with nutmeg grab bar and black leather covered steering wheel. Some people upgrade to what they like. You have a base steering wheel. Renegades usually had the SS wheel with the slots in the spokes. I've been covering those wheels in leather and padding them for those who want an upgrade but don't have a Laredo. All depends on what you like or want. Because you have a black dash, a black leather covered renegade wheel and grab bar would look nice in my opinion. All depends on what you like. I've even covered a few base wheels in leather. Wheels just feel so much nicer with some padding and leather.
Do you have a picture of the steering wheel? I think mine might be wrong. Not sure?

Attachments

• 6169B1A6-3910-482C-B3AB-4949D4CC14CD.jpeg
    6169B1A6-3910-482C-B3AB-4949D4CC14CD.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 17