• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I've been Scrambled

Hello all,

I joined this forum a few weeks back in anticipation of getting my very own CJ8, and now I have one.

It is a 1984 with the 4 speed and 258 I6 engine. It is very stock except for a 2.5" lift and some after market wheels and tires. It has also been repainted to a near original color. I did add the flashy 80's decals back to the exterior. The interior is new as well. I am excited to join in the fun. IMG_20180810_171636.jpg IMG_20180810_103239.jpg IMG_20180810_103250.jpg IMG_20180810_103314.jpg s-l1600 (8).jpg

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
Looks great! I love the color.

By the way, if you want the wipers to park laying to the passenger side, you can change that orientation. I did it to mine as it came to me laying toward the driver side. If you want to of course.

53D Scrambler

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
Where are all these awesome 30+ year old's coming from? :woot:
What you are seeing is the typical generational changes in auto-enthusiasm. Us 30+ year olds (I am 38 and was 30 when I got mine) grew up in the 80s. So you have those who may have been old enough to drive a CJ in the 80s and those of us who saw them being driven and can now afford to buy the classic vehicles and enjoy them. Heck, for me...seeing a 2001 Electron Blue Civic SI in good condition brings the nostalgia

Beautiful Scrambler by the way.

Looks great! I love the color.

By the way, if you want the wipers to park laying to the passenger side, you can change that orientation. I did it to mine as it came to me laying toward the driver side. If you want to of course.
Is there an advantage to the passenger side or is that the "correct" direction? Let me know how to do it. I tried searching the forum, but didn't see anything on this.