Jeep badges

City
Vancouver
State
BC
Thougts...

F.I.A.T (Fix It Again Tony) & J.E.E.P. (needs no explanation here - Just Empty Every Pocket)
share similar themes!!!!! ;)

As a kid growing up, my old man had 2 Fiats in the family, a 128 & a 131.

No wonder I have a tendency to like Jeeps as well. :rotfl:

Copper

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI
I guess I am on the other side of the fence. I dont see myself bying anything (new) other than a used unlimted rubicon in the future. I am just glad someone is keeping the Jeep brand alive. Atleast the chinese didn't get them (Hummer).

FLCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Palm Bay
State
FL
Speaking of Fiat;
Have you guys looked at the diesels they offer in their cars? Maybe they can finally start offering more diesels in the Jeeps.
Of course I'm with revho on the new thing, but who knows in another 10 years or so a diesel swap may be simpler. :jeep:

jeepdad

I Need 1 More Jeep
City
Kingsport
State
TN
I guess I am on the other side of the fence. I dont see myself bying anything (new) other than a used unlimted rubicon in the future. I am just glad someone is keeping the Jeep brand alive. Atleast the chinese didn't get them (Hummer).
I'm with you on that 100%:thumbsup:

Cincyjeeprs

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cincinnati
State
Oh
HELP! We are leaving for Hot Springs Wednesday morning and I forgot all about getting a "Trail Rated" badge for Shiny but (slightly less) Rough. Will they let me on the trails without one?!!!:o

BOBCAT

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Louisville
State
Ky
HELP! We are leaving for Hot Springs Wednesday morning and I forgot all about getting a "Trail Rated" badge for Shiny but (slightly less) Rough. Will they let me on the trails without one?

NO!!!​

Just pulling your chain.

Don

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Jeep Phoenix....PUKE! Looks like a Prius and a Compass had an illegitimate child... Or maybe even a Pontiac Aztec and a Compass...

D2ride

Flatlander lookin 4hills
City
wetumpka
State
AL
I dont know why the chinese would buy the hummer brand, there not even tall enough to see over the sterring wheel.:smokin: