• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Jeep SEMA 2021 - Overlook Concept

93_Fummins

CJ-8 Member
City
Edmond
State
OK
Anyone get a look at the Jeep Overlook concept for SEMA?

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a38095856/jeep-three-row-wrangler-sema/

cn021-020mpdcq5vogsihoacth2sn1cvkt1i0-1635449608.jpg

cn021-022mpc32i15blnnel9jj18h2vp3smf0-1635449614.jpg

cn021-024mp2hf1e813a1of8fo8u40t9jc34a-1635449610.jpg

Chamba

Not obsessed: focused.
City
Vero Beach
State
FL
I wouldn't have bought my wife the Tahoe duramax if Jeep had that on offer. I like it a lot.

Craner8

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
City
Orlando
State
FL
I like the top- Reminds me of the Olds Vista Cruiser. Often thought that would look good on a scrambler.

Oakley

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cumming
State
GA
Oh I would roll one of those 100%

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Like the look well enough. The joke is that they call it a three-row seat vehicle. There's no footwell in the back so the rear seats would be comically useless like the third row in the Commanders. Anyone who's gotten into the back seat of a JKU or JLU also knows what it would take to try to get back to the back row in this :rotfl:

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
The back seats in 90s Cherokees are horrible, can't even imagine the 3rd row.

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Mt Holly
State
NC
Like the look well enough. The joke is that they call it a three-row seat vehicle. There's no footwell in the back so the rear seats would be comically useless like the third row in the Commanders. Anyone who's gotten into the back seat of a JKU or JLU also knows what it would take to try to get back to the back row in this :rotfl:
My wife had a Commander. there’s no way to explain, even with pics, how useless the 3rd row was. Once we put my niece and nephew back there when they were 5 ish just to see what it was like for them without booster seats etc. in the driveway. They were cramped. We always kept the seats down for storage area.

I see the same thing happening with the Overlook