SHLTR2

Island Jeeper
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Drummond Island
State
MI
Frozen up solid at the moment. :) Hard to follow the path sometimes in flat no-shadow light. Been seeing some wildlife, though, coyotes and a snowy owl and a great grey owl, and of course deer and otter. And a shrew today on the snow.

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Looking like it's going to be a bad fire season if thats all the snow you have so far !
I'm worried about that, too.

At least it gave you a chance to get the house/shop built.
Yes, but the cold returned a week too early. They were supposed to pour the shop slab yesterday, but it's going to be in the teens and 20's at night for the next 2 weeks, so they're going to wait.

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Well, that's what I get for smarting off about snow. Over the last few days we've gotten almost 6 inches between storms...

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

However, I was pretty happy today- at noon it was about 45 degrees, and then a light rain started. Almost all of the snow was gone! :bacon: And then...here it comes again. snowing now, and more predicted for 4 of the next 7 days. Oh well, we need it in the mountains...

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

hdttm

Scrambler Enthusiast
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ashfield
State
MA
Not a lot of snow left here, but a bright sunny day, so cleaning up in the garage and wanted to start and run it a little bit.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Had to move the trailer/Scrambler around to get it out so I can start the tear down... it looks nice and sunny, but we have a blizzard coming through tonight from what I am hearing... 16+ inches forecasted... right after the last 16... LOL

20180311_125339_resized.jpg

cb