• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

JerseyJeeps Road Trippin' Thread

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Didn't realize you were riding shotgun :) A lot better place where it is riding now !

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Didn't realize you were riding shotgun :) A lot better place where it is riding now !

Ha ha. No. Just a very friendly driver who is sending me updates without asking. Definitely not the norm with most of these companies!!!

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX

With the thinly veiled threats made, I am sure he thought about riding home with it. :P

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
With the thinly veiled threats made, I am sure he thought about riding home with it. :P
I made none, but with it dragging xxx in the tail it did look pretty exposed like when the driver was getting some shut eye at the truck stop. Definitely in a better place now. :)

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I was gonna say, it looks really nice down in Jersey today as it is pouring and cold up here... but then I saw that these pics were actually from Tuesday, so that makes a lot more sense.

cb

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
That bumper looks so... :love:

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Nice! Cant wait to see the reactions to the full reveal!

Had to post a pic Eric sent of me standing guard at Schwab when the tires were being changed.?

31E7E4FB-89F1-428C-8D46-56C86195191B.jpeg

Last edited:

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Hey so doing updates has been troublesome with way more wrench time than butt time these days...but the comanche is fully unloaded, here are a few more pics.... Next "road trip" will be the Bantam Jeep Fest June 6th Departure, hanging out and selling parts Friday and Saturday, then the Great Willys Picnic on Sunday....

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Ha that's funny and in fact as Randy can attest, those beers all 22 cans and a few bottles were put in the tire above it one by one. At the end when there wasn't enough rooom to leave in the case. Oh and two cases of wine were shoved from the cab through the sliding window.

Forgot I had a beer in tire pic a bit before the other one. Now I'll wander over to the beer thread for the review .. ?

IMG_0505.JPG

Last edited:

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
I'll see you at the Great Willys Picnic if all things go as planned. I make it a dual purpose trip as Dixon's Muzzleloading Shop is just down the road. Need some more blackpowder. Jeeps and Muzzleloaders, win win.