Rebuilding America's Jeep
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Chester
State
Ma
I just went up this past Sept. No one was there. :P But I'm trying. May be back up there in June to pick up those two m38a1's. Or as soon as the snow clears.

masscj2a

LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Chester
State
Ma
Oh and my secret Santa, was certifiable. ( I'm only guessing, cuz it's a secret) He makes great plates. Thank you Craig, it looks great under the print.

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I just went up this past Sept. No one was there. :P But I'm trying. May be back up there in June to pick up those two m38a1's. Or as soon as the snow clears.
SandBlast is in August, just time the retrieval accordingly! :thumbsup:

masscj2a

LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Chester
State
Ma
I would love that. My problem is, I would need a three place trailer. Unless I register one of the A1's and use that. Not too sure NDT's would do well in sand. 🤣

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Don’t let tires stop you. I have some Desert Dogs I can loan you. And the facilities to change them!:bacon:

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I would love that. My problem is, I would need a three place trailer. Unless I register one of the A1's and use that. Not too sure NDT's would do well in sand. 🤣
And regardless, we have plenty of seats around and you'll have a blast no matter what. Seems a shame to come all the way back to the state and not make a trip out of it :shrug: