• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Just in from All Things Jeep...

DougCJ8

Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe
City
Arundel
State
ME
All Things Jeep...
Wow! We just got off the phone with a representative of Jeep. We probably shouldn't share this, but they told us they are eliminating the Wrangler from the product line in 2014! They want to go "higher end" and just have more vehicles like the Grand Cherokee. So, only a few more years to buy a new Wrangler! We are very very sad! :(

Pssssttt...look at your calendar. :crazy:

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
I do doubt that they (whover they winds up to be or is owned by) will stop making an open top purpose-built 4x4 we now know as the wrangler...However, its YAY cause this is a scrambler forum ya know, and who cares about wranglers?? :crazy: All kidding aside...while technologically advanced i fully understand (the TJ unlimted i will build into a modern 8 some day) these new fangled jeeps with power windows and four doors just dont do it for me...and they will only get more and more not what a Jeep really is. So kill it in 2014. Fine with me. ;)

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
glad to see someone else trying for a good ol april fools joke :thumbsup: