LHD CJ8, with Isuzu diesel for sale in Austria.

scrmbln dirtbag

Kimchi Bio-fuel
City
Orange Park
State
FL
Hey guys, haven’t been on in a few years since I sold my Scrambler to a firefighter in Clarksville TN. Ever since then I have wanted to buy another but I live overseas and it’s a PITA to ship parts, let alone if something breaks. Well...I found this one on a local car website over in Austria and wanted to know what you guys think?
https://m.mobile.de/auto-inserat/je...-metall-hardtop-passau/290537777.html?ref=srp
I really want another and have the space to restore again. I think it is rare since it is the diesel and LHD. Let me know what you think. Thanks

~DB

ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
If the frame is solid, if it runs, that is a great price for a scrambler in a foreign country with a world cab.

Not sure if it has the cutouts for factory side glass that has been filled. If so, finding that glass will be near impossible.

Looks like it will take a fair amount of body work to get it straight again.

But the price looks good.

If it was in the states in that condition and price I'd consider buying it myself.

CJ7Pilot

LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Yuba City
State
CA
It looks like a fun project to me!

If you can do your own body work, then it could be a great deal. That's like $5500 US, right? Heck, that wouldn't last an hour around here!

Putting windows back in the world cab would brighten it up considerably, and make for a very cool Scrambler. :cheers:

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
What's up with that windshield. Looks like a bikini top wrapped on the drivers seat as a cover. And yes, I would live to have it.

Anybody able to translate. I hit the english tab and it doesn't do much of anything.

scrmbln dirtbag

Kimchi Bio-fuel
City
Orange Park
State
FL
Translation: Due to the many price negotiators ... now fixed price 4999 euros, less is not possible! Rare cj8 with original isuzu engine, 4-speed gearbox, in operation until 1995, then turned off, engine running, good basis but completely for restoration, collector's vehicle, all information without guarantee, errors excepted, fixed price, location near Wels Austria

Last edited: