Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Garden Hill, Ontario, Cana
State
da
I have a license plate collection hanging in my garage. I have been collecting with my grandfather since I was 5.
I know alot of people hang them in their garages or man caves. Anyone interested in trading? I have a bunch of Ontario plates.

just got these :D

Last edited:

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
I have a bunch but mainly from my own cars or ones I have purchased. I do have some from the days of working at a service station that had a car wash that liked to rip them off of cars.

MarknessMonster

Amiable Jeeper
City
Western
State
CO
...mainly from my own cars or ones.
Me too, but mine are all in terrible condition. Each time the State says I need new plates, the first course of action I take is putting the sandblaster to them and giving them that natural road-sand blasted appearance. :)
Who the heck enjoys driving around being "tagged" by the government.

Oh, and those bear-shaped tags are a nice deviation from the mainstream rectangular plate.

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
I have a couple of Arkansas plates hanging in the shop. PM me your address and I'll send you one or two.

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
State
da
Send me you address PF!

Sent from the future via Skynet computer

City
White Rock
State
NM
I have some New Mexico plates if you want one or two and maybe a Colorado or two as well. I love the NW territory plates!

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
State
da
SURE! PM me your address and I'll get out a couple to you too!

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I found 3 of them, ironically one of the ones I had duplicates of was from Ontario... I think you were looking for something more U.S. based...

plate1.jpg plate2.jpg plate3.jpg

So, there is an Ontario, Connecticut, and the vanity one from NH... I would like something pretty cool for the NH one if you would like it... chicken fingers are yummy.

cb

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
State
da
Been away from home and sick too. I'll get on this stuff this week.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
I have plenty of Virginia plates if you'd like a couple.

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
State
da
So, there is an Ontario, Connecticut, and the vanity one from NH... I would like something pretty cool for the NH one if you would like it... chicken fingers are yummy.

cb
I dont have anything cool to trade for the chicken finger one. :( And I only have Ontario ones to trade :(

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Hmmmm... What about the bear ones from the NW Territories... one of them up for trade... those are cool.
I don't mind trading the CT one for another Ontario one... I only have the one pair.

cb

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
State
da
Hmmmm... What about the bear ones from the NW Territories... one of them up for trade... those are cool.
I don't mind trading the CT one for another Ontario one... I only have the one pair.

cb
NWT ones are not for trade or sale. I searched high and low for those and when I found them, they were not cheap!

I do have a Quebec one if you want.

Polarfire & wm69, yours just went out today.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Didn't realize how pricey those were, I just checked eBay... cheapest one was like $40 shipped... although... if I add up how much those vanity plates cost me year after year... hmmmmmmmmmm, they are like the price of gold!

cb

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
State
da
yeah they are pricey. I was lucky and found a guy locally that had them. Didnt cost that much but was close.

One of the things on my bucket list... Go up to NWT and borrow ;) a plate off a car.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I have plenty of Virginia plates if you'd like a couple.
Not trying to hijack, but BadKarma and I worked out a deal for 2 of my extra plates, so I still have the Ontario one left (picture is above) if anyone would like to trade...

cb

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
State
da
Not hijacking. I was hoping people would trade amongst themselves on this thread too! :cheers: