certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I hate to admit it, but my trailer plate looks like that, maybe even worse.

Eric, keep a trailer plate aside for me, I don't have one from Jersey yet and I will straighten/keep it until I find another one... I have a trailer plate that is in decent shape that I will thrown on your pile.

cb

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ

A few retired ones of mine. Sold the 83 limited. NJ took away my right to display v8xj due to some political mistake when they issued the plate they weren't supposed to as that combo and series reserved for some reason.

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Garden Hill, Ontario, Cana
State
da
What do you want for the CJ7 one? I'll have to dig through my stash and see what I have for trades...

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
I can't get rid of it in case I get another '83 that is worthy of it..I just found it while looking for trades for Dain. Ill bring you a tailgate to sandblast is that ok instead? :)

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI
They had this one at an antique store today for $10.00 if anyone has to have it. Some bends and cracked paint.

They also had a older Blue Michigan vanity plate in really nice shape with "PKG" on it for $6.00 if I remember right.

Last edited:

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I don't have a ton of plates at the moment, I have to check the inventory and see what is what, more will be coming in soon.
Are you looking for just plates, or other things, hotwheels/matchboxes/jeep stuff?

cb