• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

License Plate swap?

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Bringing this BTT with the new additions I got this weekend (NFS) but wanted to revive this thread to see if there is any trading interest out there.

cb

20180304_162028_resized.jpg

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Time to revive the thread... Got some plates this weekend as well as some newer NH ones, some VT ones, some misc NJ/CA/OR and others.
This is the first pictures, I will take more.
Looking to do some trading.

What do you got?

20190622_113516_resized.jpg

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Well, it has been about 8 months since this thread was updated... plates have come and gone.
This is what I have for trade... doesn't need to be plates, I collect matchboxes/hot wheels and/or anything Jeep related I can hang up in the shop.
Some are beat up as you can see, I will do a 2 fer one type deal if you want... you just have to do some hammer work to straighten them.

20201024_165806_resized.jpg

cb

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Dragging this thing back to the top after a year plus... I got this the other day that was pretty cool... not for trade but wanted to see if people had plates for trade... I have a few, just need to take pictures of them.

20211116_161712_resized.jpg

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
These are the plates I have for exchange at the moment. I am just looking for stuff that I don't currently have, doesn't have to be US either, can be anything really... just looking for more garage wall art.

20211122_144858_resized.jpg

cb