• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

License Plate swap?

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Unfortunately no, I only got the one, I was trying for both but it didn't work out.
I was trying to revive this thread as it has been pretty dead in the trading dept.

cb

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
I've had these for a while. Took them off my old Jeepster when I sold it. I guess I'm hoping I find another Jeepster someday...

IMG_5288.jpg

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I've had these for a while. Took them off my old Jeepster when I sold it. I guess I'm hoping I find another Jeepster someday...

View attachment 58342

You interested in trading one of them? I still have one vanity plate left from my RHD that I have been keeping for a Vanity to Vanity trade.

It is the one here on the left hand side UN1QUE

20160103_140118-1.jpg

cb

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
You interested in trading one of them? I still have one vanity plate left from my RHD that I have been keeping for a Vanity to Vanity trade.

It is the one here on the left hand side UN1QUE

20160103_140118-1.jpg

cb

Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to keep them. I'm hooping that another Jeepster follows me home some day...
I'll have to find my box of plates. I'll post up pics when I do.

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Hey CB! I found my license plate stash. Got these all the hard way- bought/sold the car that they were on. Don't know if you would be interested, but I'd love to have a "Scrambler" and a "1987 J20" custom plate. Think we could work out some kind of trade?

IMG_5293.jpg

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Hey CB! I found my license plate stash. Got these all the hard way- bought/sold the car that they were on. Don't know if you would be interested, but I'd love to have a "Scrambler" and a "1987 J20" custom plate. Think we could work out some kind of trade?

View attachment 58381

I am sure we can work something out... I need to check to see what letters I have, wood, etc.
Also what colors you want, that sort of stuff.

Let me PM you and we can discuss.

cb

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO

View attachment 58381

Randyzzz, I'd be interested in the California plates on the bottom (with the sunset) and Utah plates (LTZ RDEO) if your interested in a trade. I will see what else I have duplicates of and post a pic.

Moabite

CJ-8 Member
City
Moab
State
UT
Not for sale or trade (kinda like the Scrambler)...but thought some folks might find these plates interesting. I found the '47 plate in the rafters of an old abandoned root cellar many years ago. Since that's the year I was born, I figured it was meant for me. The Resq-8 plate was on the Scrambler when I sold it. I've been considering trying to get it again. For those who aren't familiar with a Rescue 8, it is a piece of technical rope rescue gear...so I thought it was an apt plate for an 8. Both of these plates live on the cabin wall now.

Last edited:

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Randyzzz, I'd be interested in the California plates on the bottom (with the sunset) and Utah plates (LTZ RDEO) if your interested in a trade. I will see what else I have duplicates of and post a pic.

Josh- I'm trying to work a deal with CB, but if he doesn't want those they're yours.

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
CB, if this will sweeten the deal for you, it's yours too. I only have the one, but it's nice.
IMG_5294.jpg