• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Look at all the Birthdays

Truck

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Manassas
State
Va
Man, there are like 11 folks that have birthdays and I don't know any of them.

bfainter, cj8nut (65), rickricksy (53), klicklicboom (44), urmortgagenole (44), raney01khr (41), Throttle (38), howy fltrsnatch (32), Marines27 (31), JeeperEngineer (31), ardis8500 (31)

Well, happy birthday anyway. Step up and let's hear from some of ya'll

Truck

kohldad

SOA Member
City
Goose Creek
State
SC
Maybe this will explain why you don't know any:

bfainter - last active July 06 - 26 post
cj8nut - last active Feb 03 - 0 post
rickricksy - last active July 03 - 0 post
klicklicboom - last active Sep 03 - 9 post
urmortgagenole - last active June 04 - 0 post
raney01khr - last active July 06 - 25 post
Throttle - last active Nov 06 - 7 post
howy fltrsnatch - last active April 03 - 6 post
Marines27 - last active Sep 03 - 0 post
JeeperEngineer - last active Aug 05 - 0 post
Ardis8500 - last active Jun 06 - 3 post

At least I know the last one. Can't convince him to buy a Scrambler, but at least I've gotten him to move from a CJ-5 to a CJ-7 and he is running my Scrambler axles.

Regardless of where they are, happy birthday to them.

Scott Mine

Legacy Registered User
City
Arnaudville
State
LA
Birthdays

Truck said:
Man, there are like 11 folks that have birthdays and I don't know any of them.

bfainter, cj8nut (65), rickricksy (53), klicklicboom (44), urmortgagenole (44), raney01khr (41), Throttle (38), howy fltrsnatch (32), Marines27 (31), JeeperEngineer (31), ardis8500 (31)

Well, happy birthday anyway. Step up and let's hear from some of ya'll

Truck

I know Throttle - That is my Bro-In-Law (Brent Duhon). Some of you remember him in the white Scrambler on 36" SX's on the extreme trails in Hot Springs. :D

Happy Birthday Bro-In-Law, and everyone else.

1x1_Speed_Craig

Simplify...
City
Greeneville
State
TN
Where are you getting these lists, guys? I guess I have never looked into it. I do, however, have a B'day coming up Feb. 12th. 36 yrs. old...nothing monumental. However, my youngest daughter's b-day is Feb. 15th. Since she was born, my birthday pretty much falls in the shadows (I'm fine with this, BTW). :)

Craig

Truck

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Manassas
State
Va
Craig, As long as the individual put their birthday in the user data, it shows up at the bottom of the forums front page.

Truck