Looking for a part (Grand Wagoneer not Scrambler)

twmattox

Legacy Registered User
City
Arcadia
State
IN
Anyone know where I can find a non-linear valve? These are vacuum related parts that regulate the vacuum source. Used on Grand Wagoneers and some Cherokees and Wranglers.

Sorry to ask here; tried my other sources and figured you guys may be able to help...

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
I have a parts-Waggy but the engine and front clip are gone so I probably don't that have that part. Let me know if you need any other parts.

twmattox

Legacy Registered User
City
Arcadia
State
IN
images.jpeg

That's what a Non-linear Valve looks like. It is connected to that spaghetti bowl of vacuum hoses. Generally in the front, kin of by where the oil fill is. It connects to a couple of different CTO switches and the distributor.

Thanks a bundle!!!

Oh, and I am sure I need a couple of small parts. I will get my list and check. I appreciate it guys!!!

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
I have a 1984 GW for parts but its a 6cyl. If the part is the same I prob have it, I haven't taken any parts off of it yet.

Manhattan

Legacy Registered User
City
Atlanta
State
GA
If one those guys don't have it, check with Ryan at BJ's Offroad - they specialize in the FSJs. Even if BJ's doesn't sell it, Ryan will turn his garage upside down for one. Great guy.

Ryan - ryan@bjsoffroad.com

City
Carneys Point
State
NJ
View attachment 32279

That's what a Non-linear Valve looks like. It is connected to that spaghetti bowl of vacuum hoses. Generally in the front, kin of by where the oil fill is. It connects to a couple of different CTO switches and the distributor.

Thanks a bundle!!!

Oh, and I am sure I need a couple of small parts. I will get my list and check. I appreciate it guys!!!
DANG, about a year ago I swapped intakes on mine and got rid of all of that stuff. I had one of those and about 6 months ago I tossed it