• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Mrunfola...do you

mrunfola

Basic User
City
CHarlotte
State
NC
Sadly

I have to say no. But it is in my driveway :D I worked on it one night, got the engine running and idling smoothly, but same issue when I went to drive it...chugs and sputters. When I went to work on it the next night, it was dead- turn the key and get no cranking, no clicking, no nothing!

Unfortunately life got in the way and I am now sharing my honda with my newly licensed 16 year old daughter (kind of nice though to make her taxi me around ;) ) and we are leaving on vacation Friday for 10 days, but I do have a date with my 8 and an extremely knowledgeable mechanic friend for two weeks from Saturday :eek:

You are welcome to come see it anytime, but as I live in the University area and you are in Ft.Mill, that might be a bit of a haul- of course we can always meet at my office once i get her running!

SCWorm

hillbilly born-n-bred
City
Fort Mill
State
sc
have a great vacation

Have a great vacation, you'll get it figured out with your buddy when you return. I'll catch up with you on how it's going in 2-3 weeks.