• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

My 82 Scrambler

mudbeast2

Basic User
City
PORT SAINT LUCIE
State
FL
Here is my 82 Scrambler I picked up last week. It wasn't running, but after a starter, tune up & carburetor the old Iron Duke purrs like a kitten. The jeep has 108K on it. It has had some frame repair in the rear but I plan on replacing the frame next year. But she's a runner for sure. I can't believe how good this old girl runs.

dfc4e56b99c66dfd04dd5c907aeca228-1.jpg

10f0ba2228cc079ab1cee13e917d272d-1.jpg

It now has a 2" suspension lift with KO2 31x10.5's. I installed a pro comp rear bumper. Still waiting for the front bumper to show up. The body is solid except for the windshield frame which I have a new one being painted as I type. Some surface rust underneath but I will be dealing with that shortly. I'll post up picks as she progresses. I'm just waiting on a lower bearing kit for my steering colum so I can drive her this week end.

53D Scrambler

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Hampstead
State
NC
Looks great.

I believe I have the same shackles(M.O.R.E) and wheels(they look like Black Rock wagon wheels) but I could be mistaken.